You know that feeling when you’re in the middle of a great book, and you just can’t bring yourself to put it down?
Reading might seem like an old-fashioned hobby. But these days there are so many ways for people to read–from ebooks on your phone or tablet to audiobooks while driving or walking around town. There’s even something called “speed reading.” And with all these choices available, it’s no wonder that more than one person in six is an active reader!
So what are some other hobbies that start with the letter X that people enjoy?
X-Games sports are sports that are featured in the X-Games. Each sport is highly competitive and involves both physical skill and mental endurance. Many athletes include tricks or stunts, into their sports to enhance the entertainment value of the games.
The following list of X-Games Sports is not exhaustive but it does include some popular x games sports that you may have heard of before: Biking
It’s not just kids who love to spend time playing on the Xbox. Adults are getting in on the fun too, and more of them than ever before. In fact, according to a survey by Microsoft, there are now over 120 million Xbox One consoles out there in homes around the world – that’s almost two for every man woman, and child! And as more adults get their hands on an Xbox, they’re finding new ways to use it. For example:
- Skype with family members all over the globe
- Watch Netflix or Hulu TV shows
- Play video games or watch movies with friends from all over the world
- Stream live sports events like NFL football games or college basketball tournaments
- Watch live TV channels, like NFL football games or college basketball tournaments
- Take part in online classes at top universities like Stanford and Harvard
- Browse the internet.
- Listen to music (like your own collection, Pandora, Spotify)
- Make Skype calls to family members all over the globe (again)
- Display photos for friends and family to enjoy (or keep them private if you want).